We have a modern Clubhouse, constructed in 1997 with all the amenities required to provide our members and guests with a fantastic facility to engage in the wide range of activities available at the Club.
The Club, which is easy to find on the A46 south of Painswick Village, has in excess of 100 on-site car parking places, and has DDA compliant level access and facilities.
The Clubhouse and/or Grounds are available for public or private functions. They can be hired be it for an afternoon, evening, day or weekend or simply as a Meeting/Check Point for events in transit through the area. The Clubhouse is available for hire be it just the Main Hall for a Child's Birthday Party or the entire Clubhouse - Hall, Bar Areas etc for Anniversaries, 21st, Weddings, Christmas/Xmas Parties, Christenings, Funeral Wakes, Darts, Bingo, Bridge etc. You name it, we could most probably cater for it. Caravan Clubs and Running Groups have also used the grounds (and Changing Rooms) over a weekend as a base to venture further afield. Please feel free to make any kind of enquiry regarding our facilities.
The Club House comprises of 4 main areas – a large lounge bar area, a smaller lounge bar area, an indoor sports hall and an outdoor patio. These allow us to accommodate almost any type of event. The features and possible use of these areas include:
If you wish to contact us with regard to the hire of the Club and its facilities, please send an email via the Contact/Feedback form to the right of this (and any) page.
- Superb views of the Painswick Valley.
- A fully stocked bar area, for which we can supply trained staff.
- The general bar area is suitable for Quiz Nights, Race Nights, while the smaller bar makes a convivial area for meetings and presentations.
- There are 2 Wide Screen TVs in the General Bar area and 1 Wide Screen TV in the Small Bar area. The club currently subscribes to Sky Sports.
- The Club makes an ideal training and meeting venue with the Wide Screen TVs able to be used for Computer and Video presentations.
- An indoor sports hall with a sprung timber floor where we hold Yoga, Pilates and other types of fitness classes.
- The Indoor Hall can accommodate a full size Skittle Alley & has been used as a Darts facility regularly holding County & District Dart Competitions with up to 10-12 Oches.
- To cater for Parties, Weddings, Discos, Dances & Live Music.
- A safe place to hold children’s parties, with plenty of room for outside or indoor play with the indoor hall being large enough to accommodate bouncy castles.
- A kitchen for food preparation.
- Provision for internal or external catering. Over the years, we have built up a great relationship with several local external caterers, who can supply everything from Wedding Receptions, Club Dinners, Hog Roasts, Barbeques and Informal Buffets.
- The Hall can be lined out to transform the room into a fantastic dining area for formal dinners.
- With enough notice and planning, we can accommodate an external marquee seating up to 300 people. The access from the Club House to the marquee can also be linked by an enclosed walkway over the patio area.
See the gallery
for more pictures of the facilities.